Well, Telangana RTC felt proud to introduce of launching booking ticket online service. As of now, various individuals, being at the same place can book the ticket in advance through this service. All this is well supported by a number of individuals and feel comfortable to do so. This would be fine enough but how can you go step by step? What is the process to be followed? How can you select your seats on the bus you prefer?
For all these queries you get the exact solution to follow up and get successful in booking a ticket. So let us go, learn and initiate to book online very well. The most significant reason behind of introducing such service online is to reduce the burden of a passenger who especially travels for long distance. It means making all the passengers feel relax and comfortable when they book the ticket in advance.
Even the process can be done by going to nearby bus station too. But standing in a line for long and long lasting hours, getting tired up and vexed up with all such things are eliminated by launching such service into the market. As of now, passengers can book a ticket on the doorstep by simply log in on to the official site. Well, here is the process in step by step provided in a more simple and understandable format.
Process to Book Tickets Online:
Follow the below instructions carefully so that any of the users can book the ticket online successfully by login to the tsrtc online reservation. As we all know the passenger who likes to book a ticket must and should visit nearby TSRTC online reservation counter/ Authorized agent’s counter/ online. So here we are going to learn the process to book a ticket online in simple steps.
- The very first go to www.tsrtconline.in and log in to your account by providing username and password.
- So that you get the TSRTC online booking page showing from, to, depart on, and return on which is optional.
- Once after filling details, you need to click on check availability for booking seats.
- So that it redirects to the page where you can see the number of buses with different timings, available seats, the name of the bus and also the amount to pay online.
- And in the next step, select the bus and perform a single click on the button select seats available at the right side of the table on TSRTC bus online booking.
- Once after doing so, you get three options, boarding point, dropping point and also the concession.
- There choose the boarding point to get the bus at doorstep like Dilsukhnagar, and select the dropping like Vijayawada/ distance from Bangalore to Hyderabad.
- And concession, if you are general public click on it or if you are cat card person, select that respective option. Or if you’re the member as an RTD employee 50% in TSRTC, click on it.
- Once you complete all these steps, click on show layout.
So that it redirects to a page, where you need to fill all the details to move forward like
- Primary passenger name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Seat number by click on the box below the point “clicks on select/ deselect seat”
Click on continue once after filling all the details.
- After the successful payment, you finally will get the details to your respective mail and can take print out as a witness/ not required because you can show the message that you got after the payment on your device.
- Finally, you are done.
- We wish you a very happy and safe journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you are cleared about the whole concept provided in simple steps. Like to share information with your belongings, share the tutorial either with friends or social networking sites. Thank you for the visit. Stay in touch with us for more updates.